Please Note: Campers must be entering transitional kindergarten, kindergarten or the elementary grades in August/September 2021 in order to be eligible to attend Camp Woodland Hills.
STEP 1: ENROLLMENT DUE: April 16, 2021 (All forms, waivers, fees, and agreements)
ALL CAMPERS – ITEMS TO SUBMIT
Download the Summer 2021 Camp Woodland Hills Enrollment Forms.
- Camp Enrollment Agreement (Part I and Part II)
- COVID-19 Safer Together Agreement
- Reservation & Registration Fees
- Reservation Fee: $800.00 (non-refundable after May 14, 2021)
- Registration Fee: $50.00 ($35.00 for children currently enrolled at WHPS)
FOR CAMPERS (NOT a current WHPS student) – ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO SUBMIT
- Emergency Card (Emergency information can also be filled out on the 1Core Parent Portal. A registration link will be emailed to you after receiving your paperwork.)
- Copy of Camper’s Immunization Record
STEP 2: All paperwork and payments (see the “Payments” section below) can be:
- Emailed to camp@WHPSchool.com and online payments made through 1Core.
- Dropped off at the WHPS Oxnard Campus office
- Mailed to: 22555 Oxnard Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
STEP 3: After May 10th, you will be sent a placement confirmation and a balance sheet indicating payments and due dates.
All camp sessions must be prepaid or your child may be denied admittance to camp. For tuition payments, we accept cash (up to $200.00), check, ACH or credit card. Online payments can be made through the 1Core Parent Portal. Checks should be made out to “WHPS“.
If payments are not made before or on the dates listed below, your child may be denied admittance to camp.
|Due Date||Items Due|
|April 16, 2021||Enrollment Forms, Registration Fee, and Reservation Fee|
|June 1, 2021||Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 tuition payments, Field Trip Waivers, and Field Trip payment (for chaperones) due|
|July 1, 2021||Weeks 6, 7, 8, 9 tuition payments due|
Extra Extended Care – If extra extended care is needed, please first check with the office for availability. Payment is due on the day the camper attends the extra extended care.
Preschool Summer Program
A preschool summer program is available for campers continuing in our preschool program (Toddler through Pre-Kindergarten) for the 2021-2022 school year. Forms are available in both the Collins Campus and Oxnard Campus offices. For more information regarding the Preschool Summer Program, please contact: