A part of Woodland Hills Private School
Please Note: Campers must be entering transitional kindergarten, kindergarten or the elementary grades in August/September 2017 in order to be eligible to attend Camp Woodland Hills.
STEP 1: Complete all forms and prepare all additional items listed below, due no later than April 17, 2017:
ENROLLMENT FORMS TO BE COMPLETED
Download the Summer 2017 Camp Woodland Hills Enrollment Forms. (Please be sure to enable the macros if prompted.)
- Camp Enrollment Agreement (Part I and Part II)
- Emergency Card
- Field Trip Form – For each field trip, please select “Will Attend” or “Will Not Attend” for both you and your camper. Sign and return form even if your child is not attending any field trips.
- Junior, Explorer, Adventure & Specialty Camp Form (No form needed for CIT’s and Jr. Counselors) – Choose the program you would like to attend and fill out the corresponding form.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO SUBMIT
- Reservation & Registration Fees
- Reservation Fee: $600.00
- Registration Fee: $50.00 ($35.00 for children currently enrolled at WHPS)
- Field Trip Fees (If selected as a parent chaperone, please pay any ticketing fees.)
- Copy of Camper’s Immunization Record
STEP 2: All paperwork and payments (see the “Payments” section below) can be dropped off at the WHPS Oxnard Campus office or mailed (check only) to:Woodland Hills Private School 22555 Oxnard Street Woodland Hills, CA 91367
STEP 3: After May 19th, you will be sent a placement confirmation and a balance sheet indicating payments and due dates.
All camp sessions must be prepaid or your child may be denied admittance to camp. For tuition payments, we accept cash (up to $200.00), check or credit card. Checks should be made out to “Woodland Hills Private School“.
- April 17, 2017 – Reservation Fee, Registration Fee and Field Trip payment due (check only)
- June 1, 2017 – Session I, Session II and Session III payments due
We appreciate your attention to this schedule.
Preschool Summer Program
A preschool summer program is available for campers continuing in our preschool program (Toddler through Pre-Kindergarten) for the 2017-2018 school year. Forms are available in both the Collins Campus and Oxnard Campus offices. For more information regarding the Preschool Summer Program, please contact:
Collins Campus: Robin Gee | (818) 712-9966 | Robin.Gee@WHPSchool.com
Oxnard Campus: Tracy Ewing | (818) 348-6563 | Tracy.Ewing@WHPSchool.com