Please Note: Campers must be entering transitional kindergarten, kindergarten or the elementary grades in August/September 2020 in order to be eligible to attend Camp Woodland Hills.
STEP 1: Complete all forms and prepare all additional items listed below, due no later than April 20, 2020:
ENROLLMENT FORMS TO BE COMPLETED
Download the Summer 2020 Camp Woodland Hills Enrollment Forms.
- Camp Enrollment Agreement (Part I and Part II)
- Emergency Card
- Field Trip Form –
- For EACH field trip, please indicate whether your camper will be attending by selecting “Yes” or “No”. Sign and return form even if your child is not attending any field trips.
- Parent Chaperones: If interested in being a parent chaperone, please select “Yes” to be considered. Parent chaperones are welcome to attend and help on many of these trips, but due to limited bus capacity and ticket reservations, we may not always have room for all parents. Chaperones will be selected by May 15th on a first-come, first-served basis. If selected, you will be asked to pay for the cost of the ticket only. All chaperone ticket money must be received no later than June 1, 2020 and is non-refundable. If strictly acting in a supervisory role, there is no charge for this trip unless there is a required entrance or ticket price charged for every adult.
- Junior, Explorer, Adventure & Specialty Camp Form (No form needed for CIT’s and Jr. Counselors)
- Choose the program you would like to attend and fill out the corresponding form.
- Specialty camps are optional add-ons.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO SUBMIT
- Reservation & Registration Fees
- Reservation Fee: $600.00
- Registration Fee: $50.00 ($35.00 for children currently enrolled at WHPS)
- Field Trip Fees (If also selected as a parent chaperone, please pay any parent field trip fees.)
- Copy of Camper’s Immunization Record
STEP 2: All paperwork and payments (see the “Payments” section below) can be dropped off at the WHPS Oxnard Campus office or mailed (check only) to:Woodland Hills Private School22555 Oxnard StreetWoodland Hills, CA 91367
STEP 3: After May 15th, you will be sent a placement confirmation and a balance sheet indicating payments and due dates.
All camp sessions must be prepaid or your child may be denied admittance to camp. For tuition payments, we accept cash (up to $200.00), check, ACH or credit card. Online payments can be made through the Oncare Parent Portal. Checks should be made out to “WHPS“.
If payments are not made before or on the dates listed below, your child may be denied admittance to camp.
|Due Date||Payment Due|
|April 20, 2020||Enrollment Forms, Registration Fee, and Reservation Fee due|
|June 1, 2020||Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 tuition payments, Field Trip Waivers, and Field Trip payment (for chaperones) due|
|July 1, 2020||Weeks 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 tuition payments due|
Extra Extended Care – If extra extended care is needed, please first check with the office for availability. Payment is due on the day the camper attends the extra extended care.
Preschool Summer Program
A preschool summer program is available for campers continuing in our preschool program (Toddler through Pre-Kindergarten) for the 2020-2021 school year. Forms are available in both the Collins Campus and Oxnard Campus offices. For more information regarding the Preschool Summer Program, please contact: